The walking dead

Presume they put a spike in his brain off camera.

Highlight of latest ep being local (Melbourne) product Emma Russack’s tune getting used prominently

Samantha Morton’s character is just catching up with Moreven Callar down the track isn’t it??

that’s Samantha Morton!

fuck of course it is

How do they make their zombo masks so well??

And why do they walk like zombos when there’s clearly no one else is around? Commitment to their craft??

Should have waited a bit longer - good demo

1 Like

Full method (not watched it)

Anyone else properly excited about the Trade Fair? :person_shrugging:

Christ are they at that bit in the show already? Monthlies aren’t too far ahead.

Oh my word - I didn’t think this show could get any stupider

BUT then they go and prove me wrong every dang time

1 Like

Comic is still great. Shit going DOWN.

Show is as good as it’s ever been at the moment, IMO. Best since the the prison, surely

I stopped reading the comic about a year ago, should I get back on it?

1 Like

I guess you’re up to The Commonwealth then, after New World Order? It’s pretty great the current arc but I am a bit of a fanboy.

Have you watched the latest episode??

So many bad gaps and edits in the story. I mean Michonne and Durrrrl are dangling on hooks - next thing they are free and kicking everyone’s arse!

Daryl was earlier shown to be working at his ropes with his fingers. I was a bit confused as to what Daryl was doing whilst michone was killing everyone though

Decent episode though i thought

I must’ve missed that - thought it was ridiculous!

And yes what was he doing??!!

it is ridiculous that he could wear away rope using just his fingers but thats just TV. Presumably he was off killing other baddies cos his knives were all bloody, but weird not to show any of it

1 Like

then there was the bad guy in the lift shaft last week!

Didn’t really notice any of that, thought it was a great episode, if a little far-fetched

What was up with Beta in the lift shaft?