The Walkmen

My single of the year in whatever year it was released (2016?). In A Blackout from that album is incredible too.

1 Like

It is very well placed within the episode.

Also, yes, I watched HIMYM. It was a difficult time in my life, and that show had good songs in it.

Hamilton’s voice is easily my favourite in music today, can’t wait for the new album

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8_omqBpaye/?utm_source=ig_embed

5 Likes
1 Like

This is soooo good. Hyped as hell for the album.

1 Like

Really nice album this. His voice is the warm hug we all need right now

5 Likes

Bloody lovely album.

Just put it on now (big Walkman fan).

Weird. Just tried to buy the CD from a couple of places online and it says released 15/5/20. Is it just out digitally today ?

Looks like it. I just ordered the vinyl and got the same release date.

1 Like

Absolutely this. So, so lovely.

1 Like

So, so, sooooo good! Loving this album so much. Especially Isabella.

Quite bittersweet watching in some ways but what an absolute band. Was at the Porto performance and it really elevated them from being a band I was a fan of to GOAT tier. There isn’t an abundance of footage of their live performances so pretty chuffed Primavera have uploaded this

11 Likes

Same I saw em at Glastonbury I want to say 2011 for the 1st tine (think they were either just before Tame Impala & Pulp) and was quite unfussed about them. That Porto set was amazing gutted that I haven’t seen em since.

1 Like

I saw them at Green Man that year, and at a festival warm up show in 2011 and they were excellent. Watching this set now. I really miss The Walkmen :sob:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on this. I’m somewhere down to the right, pissed on cans of Estrella (no change).

2 Likes

Might be my AOTY so far.

Parc de? Looks like an awesome show. Surprised Hamilton used to get through them with all his blood vessels in tact