The Winter 2021 Wrestling Thread! Featuring: Wrestle Kingdom 15! The Royal Rumle! AEW Revolution! Some Other Bollix!

According to Meltzer its Edge Vs Reigns (mania booking spoiler)

reigns to destroy Christian in the build up then. Since I guess he’s smackdown bound

2 Likes

didn’t occur to me Christian might be more than a one night showing. Would make sense.

1 Like

Back on a part-time basis according to Meltz and co, would expect him to pop up here and there for a year or two at least.

It’s kind of amazing that medicine is progressing in the concussion field to the extent Bryan and Christian are able to come back isn’t it? Edge’s neck thing too, completely amazing. But I don’t understand any of it really.

2 Likes

seen a lot of buzz that the Christian vs Big E Interncontinental title match that never happened now can…

2 Likes

also speaking of E&C:

1 Like

I know you can’t really turn him heel when everyone’s so happy he’s recovered but whingeing ‘‘one more match’’ Christian is so much better than elder-statesman face Christian

3 Likes

reform christian’s coalition with bob roode and aj (and aj’s big lad instead of tomko I guess)

1 Like

Gotta say really find myself wanting to get re-engrossed in NXT

ever since it went to a week delay on the network I’ve barely watched it, shouldn’t make that much of a difference but idk it just completely destroyed my interest

1 Like

Thing is apart from major events I don’t watch anything else at all, so a delay wouldn’t affect me much!

1 Like

the prevalence of tna in wwe in recent years makes me think all the aew guys will be on raw in about a decade

2 Likes

it’s been a bit dull over the last year tbh, AEW might be a mess at times but it’s generally more consistently entertaining. NXT has had some great wrestling sure but it’s just all a bit :man_shrugging: atm. That said, I am interested to see what Edge does tonight

1 Like

Can’t believe they didn’t give Christian this theme back

Idiots

5 Likes

Really like how while Edge has the air of the doc from back to the future, Christian has the permanently surprised off the wagon face of Christian Slater

1 Like

AEW spoilers

the forbidden door is open, Kenta is here and the wonderous Maki Itoh is in the womens tournament

4 Likes

Yesssss
Genuinely believe this was the idea last year and its been postponed by the pandemic. Doubt they’ll pour in with the dream matches immediately but as long as the options are there they have countless opportunities. Chuffed for them all.

Honestly thought this was a kafabe storyline thing you were talking about for a full ten minutes

2 Likes

Well then

Finished.

3 Likes