THE WINTER 2023 WRESTLING THREAD (feat. WK17! The Great Muta Retires! The Royal Rumble! AEW Revolution! & More!)

Cody won 3 of 3, don’t think they need to go down that route again, HIAC was a good finish

book him against Trips, entrances night 1, match night 2. Mania card sorted

1 Like

Oh sorry forgot they had 3, thought it was 2, fair enough

Might stay up and watch it Saturday

1 Like

Really surprised this hasn’t been commented on more. Incredible work from all parties again

Jay stopping Solo from delivering the spike almost made me well up it was so good haha. Haven’t felt like that from wrestling in a long time. Probably 15/16 NXT.

2 Likes

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Don’t believe number 5 not for one second.

Going to be quite annoyed if he doesn’t come out after what’s felt like 12 months of teasing

2 Likes

This twitter account often blithely just posts any old shite tbh, it’s a pure memes for engagement page, nothing to do / no connection with anything going on in wwe and obviously not fielded for approval beforehand.

1 Like

Ooh need to set up the DiS Rumble

2 Likes

If not the Rock, then they best have something good.

I have a feeling they ‘may’ push Sami here. I’d love it

2 Likes

Haven’t been watching but the switch of segments on Raw from the wild samoans being there (presumably where the old fellas would’ve said to Roman he’s ‘‘almost as good as the rock’’ or whatever) and switched to the sami trial instead is a clear pivot in that direction. Think it’ll be Cody/Roman still but reasonable likelihood it’s sami v roman at the montreal ppv.

Yeah all points to Sami/Roman at EC BUT I think there is still a bit more mileage to get out of the bloodline.

Have Sami win the RR, then have Jey conflicted at Mania. Jey helps Sami win (thus evening the score with Roman from 2020). Fantasy booking!

2 Likes

Here we go lads:

What time will the Rumble finish? I know it starts at 1am but cant seem to find an end time

depends innit, they’ve been a bit better recently in keeping shows more on the condensed side, but theres two hour long matches to fit in, so I would hazard a guess at 4 hrs/5am finish?

1 Like

probs about 5 i’d guess, if the main show starts at 1

christ haha

1 Like

they generally bookend the rumble matches at least

I’m only watching half live. Sod staying up that late!