The world cup betting thread

late to the ‘bet on every game’ party but doing alright. hoping to retire off this initial quid

acccc

1 Like

I’m currently 55p up with two games left to play.

Did not back France to win but backed brave brave Eidur’s boys to draw.

5 out of 8 correct

£4.53 UP

1 Like

3/8 correct

£2.41 UP

Holocausting this so far

split these winnings between Peru, Nigeria and a Per-Nig double. 25p left/up. 2 out of 4

Done one of my very low stakes, low reward accumulators.

I’ve got through 3 matches unscathed- Denmark, Croatia, Serbia.

I’ve got Germany, Brazil and Sweden to come. Do I cash out for £9, or attempt to win a cool £36?

Leaning towards relying on Germany and Brazil and then cashing out for whatever it is.

HIGH STAKES

i’d say cashing out pre-Sweden is the wise move here

6 out of 9.
6.23 up. Got Germany to win then a draw to try to get some value in the Brazil game

4 out of 7, £4.30 up for me.

Backed the draw there. 7 of 11. £11.43 UP (been going £2 per game)

8 of 22. £12.63 UP

found a quite good market on bet365 where you can bet on whether a player will have over one or two shots on target

Just having a small treble per day. Had Sweden/South Korea BTTS, Tunisia to win, and Lukaku to score 2+ goals. Think it was about 500/1. Had a tenner on Tunisia at 12/1 as well

Gone for three perfect scores tomorrow - Colombia 2 Japan 1, Russia 3 Egypt 0, and Poland 1 Senegal 0 - about 1200/1.

1 Like

So far - had a 25/1 on Spain and Portugal to both score both halves - won £280

Accumulator on Sweden, Belgium, England and won £44

Paddy Power had an offer to bid £1 on england and get a £50 free bet … stuck that all on Poland to basically cash it in, down to win £64 [when] they beat Senegal.

10 out of 14 so far. On a roll, mates. £14.85 UP

1 Like

Colombia, draw and Egypt in today’s games, pop pickers

1 Like

Got an additional accumulator to the Sweden, Belgium, England one - add to it Japan / Colombia draw and then Poland and Russia to win… £2 will become £118 if it comes up Milhouse

got a new card and won my first bet :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings::moneybag:

1 Like

0 for 3 yesterday so gone for a triple to win it back.
Spain win and I’ll be 17.07 up, if not I’ll be down to 2.85 up

1 Like