🌍 The World Cup of Everything

Thank you. It’s because of people like you that I do this. All the effort, the sweat, the blood, the tears, it’s all for you.

1 Like

I’d eat Miss Piggy in at least two different ways

8 Likes

Vote Boost for a fairer 2019. #voteboost

2 Likes

EVERYBODY OUT

15 Likes

Something something pork scratching etc

You swine

Adding The Muppets to the vote was a terrible, terrible mistake, for 3 very important reasons:

1. The Muppets are clearly better than anything in this travesty of a competition and should romp home without much trouble
  2. In the unlikely event 1) doesn’t happen I’ll have a list of names of people who voted against the Muppets and will be honour bound to leave a trail of bloody vengeance behind me
  3. The Muppets sex jokes are happening again. You absolute monsters.
6 Likes

you said you were going to try to be nice to me today

9.36am here, all bets are off

apology not accepted

Dreading having to pick between Local Indian and Smee

1 Like

I like Big Boost and I cannot lie.

3 Likes

Enjoying the sexual tension between Kermy and Jook. Simmering nicely for a Monday morning

5 Likes

Thanks for explaining the Boost thing, I was confused.

Because of this I actually bought and ate a Boost on the way home on Friday, and can confirm it is an average product. (If you want that sort of thing the Starbar is far superior).

2 Likes

Down for both imho

3 Likes

Hi guys

6 Likes

there he is!

I love a Boost for half of it, then spend the other half feeling progressively sicker.

It’s like a deep-fried Mars Bar in that way, although that happens after one bite with the DFMB.

2 Likes

Hope you specifically had a great weekend

1 Like

The big day! Ready to die or kill for a local Indian victory

(Sorry antpocalypsenow that wasn’t meant to be directly at you, but hope youre having a good day!)

1 Like