🌍 The World Cup of Everything

13 Likes

No, he’s a dog which is madness as Pluto is a dog but Mickey’s pet and Goofy is his best friend. There are cartoons were Goofy walks Pluto, but both dogs

1 Like

:smiley:

There’s gotta be loads more

Don’t know why you’re even bringing this up mate

Fuck you just beat me

11 Likes

Are you all seriously suggesting that Wallace and Gromit is a more worthy piece of art than the bleedin’ Wire? Sure, I like nice cozy afternoon TV watch with a warm cup of tea and my feet under a blanket as much as the next DiSer but W+G lacks the detail, the injustice, the depth and the despair of the greatest narrative in modern times.

In short:

2 Likes

Was going to do a “don’t forget the crackers” joke but thought better of it.

2 Likes

Jook did what he needed to do.

This process has been hard and will likely get harder, I think that we should all take a moment to consider the fact that Jook has landed on his sword for us in allowing us this journey of growth.

2 Likes

That’s a spolierin’

SPOILERS FFS I DIDN’T KNOW THAT CUTIE MICHAEL B JORDAN GOT DEAD

Inherent to proceedings

The show is like, 20 years old

1 Like

Whilst I appreciate your plight, I do think that this whole process has been toughest for me, and if anyone has lasting damage from it, it will be me. The rest of you are collateral damage, frankly.

2 Likes

It’s a statement, not a suggestion.

Do you know what else is 20 years old?

The Matrix (1999)

18 Likes

Greatly enjoying this new expanded universe

2 Likes

Really though, you know this whole thing will be a lot more fun without Rosa Parks right? Get rid of her and then there’s no moral implications for the rest of the tournament. Don’t let Rosa Parks win because of the collective white guilt of the forum, it’ll be the most DiS thing that ever happened

8 Likes

Church

2 Likes

yes, and some kids are only just going to old enough to watch it now.