🌍 The World Cup of Everything

Given that I am a man of principle, I had to vote for the two things that are actually my two favourites in their respective films. As much as I love The Muppets and Partridge, they are emphatically not my favourite shows or films whereas S&V McCoys and Tangfastics are my favourite crisps and sweets respectively.

I will not be making any further comment at this time.

If The Muppets go out to a bag of fucking sweets/crisps I’ll put a curse on each and every one of you.

4 Likes

Whilst I am disappointed that you have opted to vote against my picks, I understand your reasoning and accept you for who you are, a man of principle.

1 Like

Shittest group going

Muppets are the only ones worth going through

1 Like

Thank you Joke. You are an honourable spirit.

Can’t beat a packet of crisps and a bag of sweets washed down with a Fantango

1 Like

I like the Muppets as much as the next person, but they had such an easy route into the competition, it’s hardly fair to see them battling it out with actual world cup winners.

1 Like

Hello @AQOS Apologies if this has been addressed, but in the event of a tie, what system is in place for determining qualifiers?

ironic considering this entire world cup has been voted for by a bunch of muppets!!!

1 Like

Tangfastics are the only one with ground up animal bones in so I guess they’re not the best

I’m not not saying that

1 Like

dunno lol

Your honesty does you credit

4 Likes

best not read jim henson’s autobiography

6 Likes

hi joke, who is your favourite muppet?
It might not be entirely culturally sensitive but the pure anarchy of the chef both in audio and visual aspects are hard to beat for me

3 Likes

Glad the Muppets got such a glowing write up

1 Like

Love the muppets, will never fucking vote for them. Latecoming, queuejumping, felty little cunts.

Don’t be a sore loser, chum

Can if I want!

Same for me mate, in terms of who I find funniest anyway. Pure anarchy is one of my favourite forms of comedy. Like Vivian in the Young Ones casually kicking the bannister to bits when he walks down the stairs. That kind of stuff creases me.

However my favourite Muppet overall is Gonzo. Love him. He’s part of my two favourite Muppet combinations too, him and Rizzo in the Muppet Christmas Carol, and when him Rizzo and Pepe share an apartment in ABC’s The Muppets.

I am willing to write more about why I like the Muppets if you want me to.

3 Likes