• Cypher
  • Agent Smith
  • The Oracle
  • Spoon Boy

0 voters

Nandos got a doing there

Cracking up at the fact that this is their default photo

1 Like

you had to be there really. he did that little gesture you only do when you’re ordering meat

4 Likes

My mate Dave not understanding the concept of starters so ordering chips for his, then inevitably leaving all the chips that came with his main because he’d, “had too many chips.”

Classic Dave.

7 Likes

Meaningless boring anecdote I’d like to share:
The person who did the accounts in a small company I used to work for once sent an all staff email with a subject something like “Great news” and it was about a new branch of EAT opening round the corner, and she gave a link to the online menu and picked out some of the items she recommended in the body of her email.
It closed down some years later and she sent another email with something like “Sad news” as the subject to update us.
I often think about this.

37 Likes

brilliant.

did they have Haribo on the menu, or something? is that what reminded you?

Lovely stuff

The draw for the final 8 is RANDOM. I am using a random number generator. Any complaints, take it up with Osman.

QUARTER FINALS - 1pm deadline

• Greasy Spoon
  • Local Indian

0 voters

• Pret a Manger
  • Local Chippy

0 voters

• McDonalds
  • Greggs

0 voters

• Local Chinese
  • KFC

0 voters

mcdonalds v greggs is truly the battle of our times

6 Likes

(Would nominate this for POTW but I’m not allowed any more)

5 Likes

This was takeaway not restaurant but still.

I didn’t know what a chow mein was and had never had a Chinese takeaway before, so got a CM with rice. Spooning the rice onto my plate and then pouring all those noodles right on top of them … my face was a picture apparently.

(That’s too many carbs for anyone who doesn’t see the issue with the situation)

3 Likes

I once looked at the sky and shouted FUCK after being told it was too early for bigmacs at the holborn mcdonalds walking home off my head on the old pingers.

everyone laughed, then I laughed.

7 Likes

COME ON GREGGS/BAYERN MUNCHEN!

Is it? 🤷

Local Indian’s to lose from here.

4 Likes

I think people looking at people eating on their own and judging them for being on their phone look worse imho

5 Likes

how can you tell

Thanks for your enquiry. Our records suggest that yes it is - the sauce with the chow mein would not be enough to adequately cover all the supplied carbs, thus resulting in an excess of dry, unneeded rice.

Yours, as always,
JaggyP