šŸ” The World Cup of Restaurants

oh right, so instead iā€™ll have batter

just everything in batter and vinegar so it doesnā€™t make a fucking difference

1 Like

Fucking told you the English are obsessed with fish and chips. I told you all and nobody listened.

1 Like
1 Like

Sad to see Greggs suffer this fate

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got one really good one but it seemingly closes one random day a week. Which tend to coincide with the days I really fancy a Chinese. Is it fair to vote against the whole concept of Chinese restaurants based on this? Probably not but Iā€™m doing it anyway.

you can also get chippie shops that do chinese food

2 Likes

This forum is an absolute joke

4 Likes
1 Like

fucking HELL

2 Likes

Right fuck this, Iā€™m doing an ā€œanyone but Englandā€ in the final and voting against the chippy no matter what happens.

2 Likes

Bad fish and chips > bad chinese

Go anywhere that isnā€™t shit and its not even a contest. Chinese all the way

2 Likes

thereā€™s TWO in Glasgow now, I donā€™t understand it

1 Like

Thatā€™s right. Iā€™m voting against for the poor batting average. Donā€™t blame me, blame the addition of generic restaurant types into this competition.

Well itā€™s going to be up against an Indian so an easy, easy vote for not england

1 Like

If your local Chinese serves battered sausage and cuzzer sauce, Iā€™ll entertain this ludicrous thought process

picking a restaurant youā€™ve never been in completely at random, which one is more likely to be utter shit

• chippy
  • chinese

0 voters

1 Like

It serves better food that I prefer to eat

depends where you are, big cities probably chippy, out in the sticks probably chinese

1 Like

But itā€™s important to me that everybody knows that Iā€™m voting AGAINST chippy and not FOR Indian.

Also Iā€™m not taking anything for granted with the nonsense opinions of the idiots on this hellsite.

My pal has a good story about being really drunk and going up to the counter and ordering a Chicken McFlurry. Asked her what they said and she said ā€œThis is Burger Kingā€

11 Likes