The worst thing in the World

is that Deliveroo advert where the woman talks complete bollocks whilst dishing out differnt takeaways. The bit at the end where she asks ‘who ordered wings?’ makes me want to go out and run over their daft, moped riding employees.

5 Likes

hmm

13 Likes

All I can think is how ludicrously expensive that order would be.

2 Likes

But yeah, very annoying ad. Was trying to figure out what makes it so particularly grating, reckon it’s because it’s someone just shouting brands at you for thirty seconds. Plus there’s that weird diet line as well, like something from the 1950s.

(deliveroo drivers/riders aren’t employees)

2 Likes

Eggheads has moved to 4:45 meaning I won’t be in from work to watch it

Which is worse?

• Deliveroo advert
  • Rescheduling of Eggheads

0 voters

We’re not ordering from different takeaways, we’re agreeing on one.

3 Likes

DELIVERWOO!

1 Like

Diiiiiid somebody say Just Eat?

1 Like

I imagine the deliverer would absolutely hate you if you put through an order for 14 different places

3 Likes

It’s bad, but not as bad as racism

1 Like

Eggheads is the worst British daytime quiz for me Clive, so even though I’ve never seen this Deliveroo advert I’m gonna have to say it’s that.

3 Likes

I don’t think Beastie actually means it so don’t worry yourself too much.

1 Like

Her da insisting on a Burger King while the kids all order Five Guys. What a difficult old bastard.

4 Likes

Oh so they were only joking about committing acts of violence against precarious workers, better not say anything then, silly little me!!

9 Likes

I was in the stall of the staff toilets. Some random came in and was practising a motivational speech, it made my face grimace as I hid waiting for it to be over. Probably not as bad a grimace as hearing your colleague drop their guts though.

pretty much yep. But don’t let that get in the way of a bit of drama eh !

1 Like

Not bothered really, it’s what they’re for, isn’t it.

But the really awkward thing is when you know which co worker is in there, especially if they’re having a noisy / difficult / smelly one. Hard to look them in the eye in the kitchen later

1 Like

The fact it’s got the prime slot of “after Doctors” doesn’t make it sound like they’ve got much confidence in it.

Still prepared to believe it’s more entertaining than Eggheads though.

Too much smugness on Eggheads to enjoy it imo.

And they’re always pushing people into Dutch canals as well

6 Likes