The worst thing in the World

is that Deliveroo advert where the woman talks complete bollocks whilst dishing out differnt takeaways. The bit at the end where she asks ‘who ordered wings?’ makes me want to go out and run over their daft, moped riding employees.

5 Likes

hmm

13 Likes

All I can think is how ludicrously expensive that order would be.

2 Likes

But yeah, very annoying ad. Was trying to figure out what makes it so particularly grating, reckon it’s because it’s someone just shouting brands at you for thirty seconds. Plus there’s that weird diet line as well, like something from the 1950s.

Some of it would definitely be cold

7 Likes

(deliveroo drivers/riders aren’t employees)

2 Likes

Eggheads has moved to 4:45 meaning I won’t be in from work to watch it

Which is worse?

• Deliveroo advert
  • Rescheduling of Eggheads

0 voters

We’re not ordering from different takeaways, we’re agreeing on one.

3 Likes

The worst thing in the world is when you are in a 2 stall toilet and you are in 1 and the other is vacant and then another person enters the vacant one and starts taking a shit. It’s absolutely vile and you are so close it is like you are sitting on their lap or something. It’s degrading, like how is that a thing. End the madness

DELIVERWOO!

1 Like

Diiiiiid somebody say Just Eat?

1 Like

Just get it on iPlayer, mate.

I imagine the deliverer would absolutely hate you if you put through an order for 14 different places

3 Likes

It’s bad, but not as bad as racism

1 Like

Eggheads is the worst British daytime quiz for me Clive, so even though I’ve never seen this Deliveroo advert I’m gonna have to say it’s that.

3 Likes

I don’t think Beastie actually means it so don’t worry yourself too much.

1 Like

Yeah, this. You’d be waiting fucking ages for the guy to bop all over the place picking up from the various takeaways. Surely there’s an extra charge for all that?

Daft concept, silly little advert, can’t be arsed, fuck off. See ya.

2 Likes

Whatever one is on after Doctors is the shitest.

Surprised local cab companies haven’t got in on this kind of thing in certain types of place.

Her da insisting on a Burger King while the kids all order Five Guys. What a difficult old bastard.

4 Likes