The worst thing in the World

hmm dunno about this

actually yeah fair enough

4 Likes

saw a nasty incident in Cardiff last summer, one cycled straight into a mum pushing a buggy. He fell off then just got up and cycled off. Thankfully neither mum or child were hurt but could have been much worse… He was on the pavement and bombing along which is completely out of order.

She’s incredibly passive-aggressively unpleasant when she says something like “Oh, chicken tikka again, makes a change” to one of the football team kids.

1 Like

Interesting Catchphrase reboot

1 Like

Stop replying to me cunt

Says a lot about how boring it is that even an episode a really good mate was on left me really bored due to their smugness and the fact they’re a bit too good for there to be much tension.

Feel a bit bad for dunking on eggheads so much, sorry @gonad

@barleysugar you said exactly the same thing the other day

that’s a bit much fella. Play nice now…

Ok boomer

(The dad, not you!)

The woman is Jess Phillips.

• Rescheduling of Eggheads
  • Terrible Eggheads opinions in this thread
  • Deliveroo WAGGGERRRMUMMER advert
  • Shitting next to someone

0 voters

People who feel the need to talk through sets at gigs.

That, and ethnic genocide.

1 Like

Tbf @cutthelights only said “hmmm”. Seems neither dramatic nor like worrying about it too much. Not like, say, posting a link to a tweet thread about why there is no such thing as just joking:

Leaving a casual thing like the OP’s statement unchallenged is one way in which bad things start.

6 Likes

Ah but…

He didn’t mention cyclists explicitly I guess.

3 Likes

Silly little you indeed.

waggamammeh

2 Likes

(Haven’t actually done this)

Really noticeable how many in Newcastle think nothing of cycling on pavements though, even when there are a lot of pedestrians around. I do get that it’s something caused by their extremely crappy employment terms, but also, but also.

1 Like

I would say the actual worst thing in the world was that time @cutthelights posted ‘hmmm’. The freedom hating SJW bastard

15 Likes

:smiley:

I think what’s much, much worse is the targetted AirBnb ads that pop up for any kind of creative freelancers now saying “AirBnb gives me a steady second income I can rely on whilst I pursue x” or something to that effect. Never had an advert put me off a company so quickly