Please feel free to join in and add your own polls, or suggest worse things

1 Like

just get in and the doorbell goes

:man_facepalming:

8 Likes

For me this Sunday it was…

• Power cut happens the second you get in and you’re left soaking in the dark
7 Likes

Absolute worst is waiting 10 minutes for it to fill up, then finding out something’s fucked the hot water and you have a tepid bath which you feel obliged to make some use of.

8 Likes

The Shower

• Water suddenly goes boiling hot
  • Water suddenly turns freezing cold
  • Showerhead falls off and hits you
  • Shampoo in your eye

0 voters

This is why you should always bathe with candles

5 Likes

The Old Blue Last

• You forget your NUS card
  • You realise that even ÂŁ6 is too much for this gig
  • You suspect all the other attendees are DiS posters but are too afraid to ask

0 voters

4 Likes

Saw just the top line and thought you were saying the shower was the worst thing to happen in the bath and appreciated yr old skool stance.

1 Like

Listen to music in the bath so you can’t hear the door. Problem solved :sunglasses::bath::notes:

5 Likes

Shampoo in the eye for my real friends…

9 Likes

I had a bath the other day but put too much cold water in and it was ruined. Even draining some water and adding more hot didn’t fix it.

1 Like

Sad to see :pensive:

36 Likes

Follow thru’

Lovely bit of threadsmithing

3 Likes

Thank you! I seem to have run out of ideas for more polls already though :pensive:

• trying to do a rolypoly and getting stuck midway, with your head underwater and nearly drowning.

NOT recommended.

4 Likes

It takes a village to raise a child but it takes a whole community to raise a thread

4 Likes

I hate baths. I grew up in a house with no shower so I had baths every morning for 18 years. Moving into my uni halls was a total life changer cos it had a shower.

Oh and no fucking stained glass windows with clear gaps on the bathroom door so I didn’t have to constantly look over my shoulder to see my nobhead little sister pressing her face up against the glass to wind me up

Fuck baths

1 Like

the thought of reading a real book with even slightly wet hands/fingers is a v.v.v. not enjoyable sensory thing for me

our boiler is a bit fucked at the moment, so running a warm enough bath is a difficult ordeal

which is sad, because I am Team Sit There Immersed In Hot Water For Ages To Wash

1 Like