The Xbox and Game Pass Thread ❎

Can you play directly from them or is it storage only

Nah these are the series s and x supported speeds ones.

2 Likes

Yeah it just expands the storage and lets you play straight off them, hence the hefty cost.

1 Like

Ooooooh Prodeus is lovely, eh?

Yet ANOTHER game to stop me playing XC3 to completion anytime soon

1 Like

Stopped playing XC3 for the moment…I love it but Jesus it is long. Think the Chapter 5/Chapter 6 events tired me out for a bit.

1 Like

v pleased with my luck on Deathloop. Managed to off julianna in the same loop as offing charlie, so now have the chaos and shift slabs. just gonna go full OP before i try and figure out the bigger puzzles

Chivaley 2 is a surprise addition tomorrow
Ia dored rhe forst game. Great PVP

Shame it conflocts with my overwatch 2 schedule

1 Like

What is Overwatch 2

A cosmetic collecting simulator

2 Likes

Sounds fucking class

It is pretty good

I dont even play genji and i want that new genji skin bad

1 Like

A way of life, my friend

Finished Tinykin. What a delightful little game.

5 Likes

Prodeus is fucking rad. I dont have much nostalgia for pc fps famds but everutbing about this… the mood, aesthetic (it looks amazing!), pacing and the fact it isnt designed for the old skool crowd to a fault (which a lot fo these throw backs do) makes this one of the pleasent surprises of the year for me

What an aesthetic though!

3 Likes

Xylo are you going to play overwatch 2 tonight?

1 Like

i believe i am. i’m a bit unsure if i will try out the new characters yet. i think i kinda want to fight against/alongside them first, get an idea of the flow.

This is what I do

Then it’s too late and I can never ever learn the new characters because I’m so far behind

1 Like

i quite like the idea of the new tank.

I haven’t even looked at any of them apart from the Japanese (?) girl that was like genji&zenyatta

new tank is close combat, but not as sluggish as Rein. Reckon i’m into it. Real muck-in vibe.