The Young Pope

If you see da pope

WARNER BROTHER (warn a brother)

1 Like

I’m reading Robert HArris’ new one conclave at the minute, it’s pretty tedious tbh.

I bet if Jude law was one of the characters it would be better

And we don’t care about The Young Pope
Talkin’ 'bout the young style

Anyone seen any of this? can they report back on exactly how hilariously shit it is please

1 Like

should have called it A New Pope

Younger than Pope

We Don’t Care About The Young Pope

@Jeremys_Iron I wouldn’t stand for this shit pal

1 Like

as if anyone’s actually read this thread

1 Like

The Read Thread.

28 Days Later…

I watched the first twenty minutes and I actually liked it a fair bit. Keep meaning to watch more but I don’t watch telly that often.

Aside from The Walking Dead which I watch purely to get angry about. The Young Pope definitely seemed better than The Walking Dead!

i accidentally saw a bit of Gogglebox recently (ugh) and they showed a bit of this. looked shite.

Just watched the first episode of this and it is actually not shit but rather very good. It feels pretty tongue in cheek to me and everything looks beautiful.

More like the Middle Aged Pope tho amirite guys

Here in Italy they have already showed the Young Pope. I strongly recommend It, it’s cinema on TV. Beautiful cinematography and soundtrack, in addition the plot is very intriguing and Jude Law gave maybe his best performance. Sorrentino and his simbolic and allegoric rappresentation of the Church made a must-see TV series

Can’t fucking wait for this. What if Pope but too much?