Theo GB. The greatest of all time. (Theo testimonial thread)

If anyone deserves their own testimonial thread it’s our own @1101010. Post your favourite things about Theo here in honour of his marathon stint as DiS mod / admin / absolute hero.

3 Likes

I love Theo

20 Likes

SO NEAR, SO SPAR

19 Likes

Genuinely one of the best people I know and tbh he really left when he went to Australia, didn’t he :cry:

#giantstapler

#nevereatenasnickers

#jumpersatweddings

4 Likes
6 Likes

One of only two DiSers I have met in real life, the other being @anon5266188.

Genuinely a nice guy, his band used to play gigs quite often with my friends bands in the early 2000’s, perhaps even late 90’s. He also came over to Brixton a few times when me and a friend put a few gigs on at the Brixton Windmill.

He even commented on the playlist I put on between bands and how much he liked it. Made my day that did.

My favourite Teoh thing is when he’s obviously bored at work and wants to chat on here, you wake up and the last reply to 10 threads are all his

16 Likes

He’s not leaving though is he? Better not be.

1 Like

No added sugar beans

Disgusting, deviant behaviour

3 Likes

arrives in black suit

We are all gathered here to remember our ally, admin mod and android friend @1101010. Theo was a well known fixture on DiS, acting as a technical consultant to many while successfully banning CG and the Russian Troll countless times…

What?

Testimonial?

Shit! I thought you said memorial!

:partying_face: You’re a good lad Theo. Thanks for all the time you’ve put in over the years!

2 Likes

No, just retiring from modding / admin. We’ll still see him about in Tesco and stuff

2 Likes

Pretty sure that is not a Theoism! Poor Theo!

1 Like

Is this an Australian thing?

3 Likes

Always bumping into him in Tesco. He’s usually buying bottles of VB

His name is Theo and he dances on the sand

11 Likes

Your beans just fall out of the tin, no spoon scraping needed.

1 Like

all round gbol imo

my favourite theo thing is that the next time he comes home he’s going to bring a load of tim tams back for me (he hasn’t actually agreed to this but I’m hoping that putting it out there into the universe is enough to make it a reality.)

2 Likes

(pretty sure it was Bamos. And if anyone claims the peeling ginger with a teaspoon thing you’ll be hearing from my not a proper lawyer patent attorney)

4 Likes

He made a very geeky observation about my Twitter pic the other day and it was amazing :heart_eyes:

Also lots of love for DD Data and more normally named DS Balonz.

Couldn’t you just store the tins normally and open them from the bottom?

Actually scrub that, don’t want to challenge Theo’s logic on his testimonial thread