There Will Be An Evening Thread Tonight..

Evening. Home from work, way to hot out. Tomorrow supposed to be hotter, so we will see what that brings.

Music listening time, with a few beers shortly I’m sure.

How’s about you?

1 Like

Hi NY! Had a long day, got jacket potatoes for tea and some podcasts to listen to and a beer or two to drink.

4 Likes

Just reading wiki entries about Akira, really sad what happened in that movie.

Evening NY and etc. On the tram home, going to have a beige freezer dinner, watch some Star Trek, maybe play some Halo.

1 Like

Hi NY!

Had another fun day of art gallery…Grayson’s art club was brilliant, lunch at Rudy’s (thanks @Matt_was_taken this was so nice!) wander about the Manchester streets and then Football museum which was you know, fine.

Then back and managed to spill tea all over me, the sofa and a cushion at our holiday house place. Trying to get it out but is tricky…will have to send the owner a grovelling text.

3 Likes

Evening all! Mrs Roughyed has gone out and left me in charge of bathtime. There has already been bribery cake.

Once our lad is in bed quesadillas for my tea and considering the Super Cup for this evenings viewing pleasure.

1 Like

What did you have for tea, soup? :rofl:

1 Like

Cup of tea Neil…

:rofl:

2 Likes

Bit of a shitty day. Trying to resist the urge to have a cheer up pizza again.

1 Like
2 Likes

Buckled, sat here with discounted lager already

mmmmmm

3 Likes

just had some damn tasty fish tacos for dinner. now gonna find a film to watch and slip into a food coma. have taken friday off so tomorrow’s my friday. :+1:

2 Likes

Evening!

My son and I just got back from a 12km hike through the woods. The weather is lovely today but bits of the trail were still very muddy and my trainers need a good clean now. We saw some great cows and lots of mushrooms.

8 Likes

Pub quiz!

Run of 1st, last, and 2nd places, so who knows how tonight will go. Got £10 behind the bar to use tonight at least

3 Likes

Last night in the Swedish archipelago. It’s cold! But super calm. Don’t wanna go back but also can’t wait to see the cat and sleep in a proper bed again.

2 Likes

Oi oi. Had a nice day off. Got a haircut, had ice cream, hung out with the kids. Gonna make sag aloo and veg palou for tea and have some beer.

4 Likes

Think I broke DiS :confused:

11 Likes

keep singing the thread title to can you feel the love tonight

5 Likes

Was hoovering up some dead wasps and sucked up a tenner ffs.