There's a duck in my garden

not read the thread but have you tried kissing it yet

16 Likes

You shouldnā€™t give bread to ducks.

4 Likes

Why does everybody want me to kiss the duck? Is this a thing?

3 Likes

just the done thing isnā€™t it. now kiss the duck

12 Likes

Were there a duck in my garden Iā€™d definitely kiss it.

With its consent, of course.

9 Likes

Just pick him up and give him a little kiss on the bill. Would be nice for everyone eh.

14 Likes

Iā€™m Rarity, Iā€™m fabulous and I defy conventions

Canā€™t believe that poor duck ainā€™t getting a kiss, tbqh.

8 Likes

thereā€™s that hot duck in new york but I think heā€™s maybe a twitter thing

1 Like

that is one hot duck

14 Likes

A survey by the Canal and River Trust found nearly a quarter of English and Welsh people had together fed six million loaves of bread to ducks last year. Uneaten bread causes algal blooms, allows bacteria to breed and attracts rats and other vermin.

Apart from affecting water quality, the trust and other agencies said the duck feeders may be unwittingly damaging the health of the birds.

A spokesperson for the governmentā€™s Animal and Plant Health Agency said: ā€œLarge amounts of bread and other human foodstuffs can be harmful to wildfowl, leading to potentially fatal or disabling health conditions. Uneaten food can also cause changes to the chemical and bacteriological content of water, increasing the risk of avian disease.ā€

2 Likes

The duck has now left the garden. Thank you all for your help during this difficult time.

4 Likes

oh no, hot duck got milkshake ducked. fucking internet

5 Likes

In my opinion, itā€™s lovely to see a duck.

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the roald dahl one where the ducks take over the humans house and change the locks so the humans have to build a nest in a tree and live there. magic finger i think. watch out for that

7 Likes

Quackers

13 Likes

download

21 Likes

Just found a list of 35 duck memes that will have me quacking all day

4 Likes