These people seem nice

“I am shocked by the suggestion, especially from a church school, that just because we question the notion that a six-year-old boy can really become a girl, we are transphobic.”

Well, you’re a dick then aren’t you.

14 Likes

reads article

Ah, there, we go.

“Two years ago they removed their eldest son from the same school in a separate row about a different transgender child.”

Uh-huh.

1 Like

isle of wight is it

that bloke looks like a COMPLETE and utter cunt.

Isnt that the couple off gogglebox?

Hell of a forehead

3 Likes

“Nigel and Sally Rowe said their son became confused as to why the child dressed as both a boy and a girl.”
Has their kid seriously never seen a woman wearing trousers before or what? Sheltered as fuck.

1 Like

“The Rowes say the suggestion that gender is fluid conflicts with their Christian beliefs as a family”

Not sure how that works.

3 Likes

HEY YOU GUYS!

How fucking stubborn in your ‘beliefs’ do you have to be to not just simply explain the situation and encourage understanding, and instead go ‘dunno m8 it’s fucking weird innit, God thinks so too, better take you out of school and go on BBC news’

7 Likes

So presumably they’re just going to keep on pulling their kid out of schools if there’s a transgender child attending?

Nice folks indeed.

1 Like

The mother is my old music teacher and my dad used to work with her. This doesn’t surprise me at all.

7 Likes

Are they fully awful, then?

omg I wonder what school it is

The School of Rock

I don’t normally put on an “as a Christian” hat on here, but yeah, I find them fully awful. Previous cases include picking an argument with the Mayor of London over the banning of “homosexuality cure” adverts, and taking the NHS to employment tribunal over an employee’s insistence of wearing a crucifix on a chain.

3 Likes

It’s big enough for more than one school? :wink: