These people seem nice

how many c of e primary schools are there?

how many people live on the isle anyway?

Ugh.

There are 19 CofE or Catholic primaries on the Island of White.

Wow!

7 Likes

Average class size: 3

4 Likes

It’d be quite funny if they run out of schools and they have to send their kid to the mainland.

(they’d probably just home school him - they seem that weird)

1 Like

23 Likes

This has done me.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I understand what they want? Do they want the school to expel the transgender kid? Do they want every other kid to be allowed to ignore/bully him?

It was Adam and Eve not… Erm… forget it.

2 Likes

I went to the Isle of Wight about five years ago. I thought I’d gone in a time machine to 1972.

^100% this, I doubt the kid gives 2 fucks - equally infuriating is the amount of airtime they’re getting (about 4 different shows on the BBC alone this morning)

5 Likes

Think they just want to cause a bit of fuss really

Fucks sake and two years too late to see Hendrix and The Doors as well. Gutted for you mate

6 Likes

Yes, but the difference as far as this pair and similar people are concerned is that they think gender expression isn’t a thing, rather your gender is defined at birth based on your physical makeup and immutable from that point on. Who knows what they’d make of people with Intersexual characteristics.

They’re idiots, obviously.

What’s really strange to me is that these “Christians” supposedly take their cues from a man, they call him “God”, who’s most often pictured wearing a dress, and also from his representatives, called “priests”, who also wear dresses. Doesn’t make any sense to me at all.

2 Likes

So this is just some ignorant people projecting their ignorance onto their children, right? Throw 'em in a hole and give the kids to some nice people who aren’t living in the dark ages.

Don’t forget the long hair and jewellery! Jesus is pretty much a 2000 year old Conchita Wurst.

3 Likes

Throwing people in a hole sounds like the kind of thing people in the dark ages did. Whose side are you on?

the hole has wifi?