These things...

Just moved into a house for a couple of months and these are everywhere. It’s like living inside someone’s FB timeline…

35 Likes

:smiley: fucking hell, was scrolling and they just kept coming

The important question though NV, are you feeling inspired?

20 Likes

Knock the walls down

6 Likes

Yes. I feel like committing murder

3 Likes

Looks like someone’s been to The Range!

7 Likes

put up ‘hang in there’ cat posters in every room.

5 Likes

no-one should be churlish for a roof over their head, but these are awful and you should burn them (outside the house).

on the ‘friendship’ one, because of the lighting on the first two letters and my internal anagramming tendencies, i initially read ‘nicest’ as ‘incest’

7 Likes

I presume “chucking all that crap into a skip” is not an option that is open to you right now?

1 Like

I fucking love The Range. any of those places. Wilko, B&M, whatever. love it.

1 Like

Absolutely ^this. Every time I happened to catch a glimpse of it I think it says ‘INCEST’

1 Like

If I absolutely had to have one I guess it would be the baathroom one. Or the one about girls and shoes of course.

2 Likes

I want some word art up on my walls that says something utterly filthy, but in a lovely cursive font. With sparkles.

3 Likes

I wish I had brought my framed pic with me, the one with the dogs playing snooker

what’s the little hama beads creation behind the incest sign?

‘liquid shit down your legs like no one’s watching’

11 Likes

‘When life gives you lemons, fuck ‘em’

1 Like

rub them in some cunt’s eyes and run away

1 Like

21 Likes

:smiley:

Just realised I do have word art, have a little sign that says “in this house we hate the tories”. It’s hanging up next to my taxidermied butterfly.

4 Likes

Had some of these in the flat I’m in at the moment, some pictures over the bed with a slogan that was like “ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you where you want to be tomorrow” along with a picture of some boats :face_vomiting:

Like fo, m, what I’m doing today is sitting horizontally playing playstation and eating doritos and I’m perfectly fucking happy with that

6 Likes