Also, just found another hiding on the window catch

20201016_121449

4 Likes

13 Likes

My parents have this in their kitchen

2 Likes

And these

4 Likes

Is this a house that the owner usually lives in, or are those things in there for the benefit of the tenant?

Really laughing imagining the Captain is the name of the cat

5 Likes

My mum bought it for my dad when he briefly took up sailing. Potentially disturbing.

1 Like

when I have a house, the only slogan I will hang on the wall will be:

11 Likes

11 Likes

Had a chat with my partner about putting up shit word art of leftist revolutionary quotes all over the house. Might do it while we’re in isolation

We’ve got a framed one (small) that says ‘Girls just want to have fundamental human rights’, which I quite like

2 Likes

We’ve got a Sweet Dreams one like that in the spare room. It was there when my bf bought the place. It’s obviously hideous but fuck redecorating a room we don’t use

baa-throom is incredible

8 Likes

My mum has this one in the bathroom back home

I’d rather have my shoes on while I’m doing my business, thanks

nothing prosecco based?

No. Got a coffee one in the kitchen though:

I’m pretty sure the start of the end of my marriage was triggered by my ex posting inordinate amounts of inspirational quotes on facebook. Drove me nuts. Then a few bits of tat appeared around the house as well, things like SMILE, or I’m only happy when I’m at the beach. Yeah, make sure you don’t drown though love.

1 Like

Live, Laugh, Love, Richie. Live, Laugh, Love…

3 Likes

i’d nuke the house just to be on the safe side

1 Like

I think that made an appearance as well. She had one of these also. I would regularly just change it to swear words.

4 Likes