Theve (the eve of Thursday)

Hi how are you

7 Likes

Full from Indian veggie takeaway. I’m a bit paneer fan.

18 Likes

Add your code to here and we’ll all add you and be Pokemon fwiends

1 Like

Alright? Sunday night for me so gonna have some beers and try not to get the dread. Had a really nice day lounging around listening to records and playing football manager (me) and sim city (wife).

2 Likes

Evening tilts. Another nothing of a day, I have zero energy for anything anymore. Trying to summon up the enthusiasm to go out for a walk. Maybe pizza for tea.

takeaway for tea. haven’t decided what yet. think the TV wants Chinese, eh

Just smashed a pizza, drinking a beer and it’s a public holiday tomorrow. A-ok.

1 Like

pasta + homemade pesto
zoom quiz with family (really cba, amazing how quick this went from being novel to now just urgh)
streets of rage
bed

1 Like

Had a paneer and spinach cuzza for dinner.
Was v good

Waiting for Mary Beard’s lockdown programme at 7 then who knows…might have a Thursday wine.

2 Likes

Listening to :airplane: :jeans: :coat: really odd that such a silly band actually made some great, great music. It would have been my Grandad’s birthday today, and I’ve just realised in writing this post, we listened to this album on the way to what was the last time I saw him, when I introduced him to m’gnome.

3 Likes

Had cheese on toast for dinner, with olives, hummus under the cheese, some paprika and Worcester. Basically everything I had went on or in it.

I have nothing sweet and I want something sweet.

Going to do some major development work in animal crossing tonight

2 Likes

Airplane jeans coat?

6 Likes

Tea - done
The Bridge s1e5 - done
Walk - to be completed
Washing up - to be completed
Coffee & doughnut - to be completed
Choose and watch more film/TV - to be completed

yaaaaassssss :+1:

1 Like

:red_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle:

2 Likes

I know I know!!!

1 Like

Big Theve

Yeah, not bad thanks. At work, but not bad.
It’s got to that point where I’m looking forward to not being at work now though

1 Like

well i think i might have a wee swally :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heating up some leftover Thai curry for dinner. Unsure if we’ve got a lime in or of it’s an ill lemon, but I guess I’ll soon find out.

Cba going for a walk. Stressful work day cleaning up someone else’s shit.

You been demoted to cleaner?