Thevening

High low. Just done a bit on the bike and now gonna cook some beetroot arabcini, some kind of cheesy thrown together roast veg business and cav nero. All washed down with a cool, refreshing slice of Guinness cake obvs.

Cracking on with yer Adnan Syed docco series. So far, no new information that I haven’t already read or heard in Serial :neutral_face:

Pleasingly easy :slight_smile:
Just make pastry and then it’s basically whisking up some eggs with some cream and adding whatever fillings tickle your fancy, bosh in the oven, boom! quiche mate.

1 Like

Lost track of time because it’s still so bright :sun_with_face:

1 Like

We often have full conversations with Mimi as if she was a person. Sometimes she miaows back, sometimes she just fucks off back to bed. That’s cats.

1 Like

I’m with @xylo here. For some reason I eat soup in summer, and porridge.

2 Likes

This is actually a bit silly.

2 Likes

hello
spent most of yesterday afternoon and this morning working on a complicated spreadsheet formula after my boss wanted something changed yesterday. literally just as i finished it, he told it needs changing again :woman_facepalming:

Cooking a jamie oliver sea bass thing. Decent. Hi.

Ate 4 Cheesestrings in a row and opened a package that arrived for me which contained my 2 feather boas!!! Never had one before. Hung them up to fluff out and very excited about incorporating them into outfits

Not enough Shoegaze :wink:?

1 Like

Don’t know why I found this bit so surprising!

@ttf is it that bad? I read the book about 15 years so do want to see it…

I’m waiting for a feather fan to turn up as well (I have had one of these before, it was purple and this one is black but with some peacock feathers in it) :blush:

1 Like

Oh, me too! I am always chatting away to her.
When I say like she’s people I mean like, the way I’d ask a stranger to please move out of my way at a train station or an office hallway or something. IDK how to explain it. It made @Avery laugh hearing it from the kitchen. It’s like I forget she’s my sweet baked potato cos I am pre-occupied so I am just being polite as if she’s a stranger.

Way to write an essay, me

1 Like

pics plz

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

Soup for me too tonight :raising_hand_man:t2:

And Ice cream in winter - great food knows no seasonal limits

1 Like

I understand exactly what you mean, I do this too!

1 Like

HELLO.

Today is my Friday night. Off to Belgium in the morning. Need to pack! WHAT DO I NEED

Just ate a cookie.

1 Like