ThEvening

No.

5 Likes

This is going really well, @shes_so_high

5 Likes

Evening!

I’m off out in a minute, to Brighton’s newest, and smallest pub. The Queensbury Arms closed pre lockdown and has reopened as the Hole in the Wall, which is what people knew it as anyway.

I hope we can get a table, what with it being the smallest pub and all

2 Likes

Glorious day here. Enjoying a wee beer in the garden before the sun disappears.

3 Likes

Thanks @Epimer

I mainly just wanted to share that today i tiled my kitchen wall and had pizza for dinner, so it has been a pretty good day.

6 Likes

@ericVII I’m playing Super Metroid for the first time ever. I can see why you like it, with the cool dragon right at the beginning.

1 Like

What kind of tiles?

Yeah man, just keep levelling up your ice stats and you’ll take care of those guys in no time.

1 Like

Accurate representation of my evening so far:

Pad thai for t…dinner.

15 Likes

Wall tiles. I really like them as they all have a different (subtle) pattern and wavy edges.

Photo (obvs I haven’t finished):

5 Likes

Oh also, I’m watching French Masterchef again and the final six just catered an actual wedding. They’re now doing a taste test of different kinds of cheeses.

Just seen the new Diana statue. It’s a bit weird.

I went for a run post- work, felt all weird and wobbly during the last mile, and have since retired to bed and had a disco nap. I never sleep during the day so am feeling all kinds of discombobulated.

They’re not her kids are they?

eric I’m stuck

1 Like

I don’t think so. I thought they were after a quick glance.

Evening.

Went for a cycle, made a tasty chicken and chickpea curry and I’m now at the pub enjoying one of my favourite local(ish) beers, Peach Melbear as its my Friday today!

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Bomb everything in sight.

edit:
oh in metroid?

1 Like

hiiiii

Drinking an Amstel and watching that Murder In West Cork netflix thing.

2 Likes