They say Thursday is the new Friday (OFFICIAL Daily Thread)

but who are They?

1 Like

People for whom this Thursday is in fact FRIDAY
Which today, is me!.

2 Likes

Today is my Sunday.

I

Watched a program about salt last night.

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Commiserations!

1 Like

C!

Dehydrations!

7 Likes

ghosts

Incantations

2 Likes

My mum’s messaged to ask when I’ll be getting to my brother’s birthday meal. a birthday meal no-one has told me the location or time of

:sleepy:

I am riddled with cold mates, been up all night shivering and sweating simultaneously. This is not how I wanted to spend my day off.

WFH on a webex-delivered training sesh today. Introduced mini stack to the group during the standard ‘who are you and what do you do’ bit which was cool but then she hit the power button on the laptop. Nice.

8 Likes

morning all :wave:

going for an eye test today, doesn’t get more exciting than this!

where’s good for getting glasses nowadays? I got my current ones from Glasses Direct, dunno if they’re still the go to for online optical stuff

vaguely tempted to switch back to contacts too :thinking:

Why is your head so big in that?

working until 3 then going to a big party weekend

in other news i sent a work email about tidying so put this in it and it’s still making me laugh now

how’re you?

8 Likes

well they’re fucken wrong

3 Likes

Just phoned my bro to talk about some work stuff and as he answered the phone i knew he was driving and i could hear one of my nephews have a pure tantrum in the back of the car.

Me - what is up with the wee man
bro - he’s pure raging cos we were listening we are the robots and you called so it cut the song and put you on speaker, so he’s super pissed off. I’ll phone you back in 5. :joy:

Bro phones me back ‘man he was pure cursing your name there, he fucking loves that track and hates when it’s interrupted’
Ha, i hate that as well. :grinning:

12 Likes

Off work, looking after the TV. Got a job interview later, please send positive vibes as I’m 0/4 at the mo in recent interviews and want to smash this one.