Thing to get annoyed about today - 20/09/2017

Nothing personal from me, no need to be offended, I still believe history indicates your opinion to be wrong and that you were being condescending about the people who react violently to fascism doing it for internet fame - but honestly no need to be offended so sorry if you are.

For fuckā€™s sake. This place is going to the dogs.

1 Like

Iā€™m irrationally annoyed by this guyā€™s ā€œbusiness planā€. Canā€™t explain why though. Irrational, innit.

??
Thatā€™s not an apology and it is taken personally. You have absolutely no right to tell me my opinion is wrong and this forum has a history of people who think theyā€™re more intelligent shutting up other people who want to get involved in discussions. This is what I hated about old DiS so Iā€™m not happy that itā€™s back.

Looks like it might rain, but isnā€™t forecast to.

Iā€™m not against this, it does seem cheeky expecting people to pay but people will probably pay that anyway.

I went to a friends wedding who had sole use of a country hotel near Maidstone, they sold the rooms to guests for Ā£100 each which included breakfast the next day. It wasnā€™t compulsory though and some just went home.

Iā€™ve not brought a coat! :rage:

1 Like

Saying I think your wrong isnā€™t the end of the argument but Iā€™m done apologising now so whatever

Despite buying a 4-pack of Kronenbourg almost daily from the Co-Op opposite my house for the last 8 years, and being served by the same four drones for most of that time, one of them IDā€™d me yesterday. Then looked at my driving license photo when I walked home and back to get it and said ā€œthatā€™s probably an older brotherā€.

Iā€™m 35.

My brother is 13.

do we need reasons? iā€™m just annoyed and iā€™m not sure why.

Just saw this on the old BBC website and came rushing over to post it myself but, beaten to it.

RIP sadpunk. I will miss you!

This is probably what irritates me about it.

It kind of smacks of ā€œif you donā€™t contribute then youā€™re denying us our dream weddingā€.

:frowning: I told him getting a sugar-based skin graft was a bad idea.

But at least the world will be a tiny bit sweeter :cry:

It is the end of an argument when you constantly keep saying that Iā€™m wrong to everything I say.

I honestly fucking hate this place again. Shit like this really ruins this forum.

I think itā€™s physically impossible to change channels to Sky Sports News and not have them go to an ad break within ten seconds.

What the fuck? Thought you were well younger than this m9, youā€™ve got a very youthful face.

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t dream of doing this myself. But then again for me and my wife ā€˜our dream weddingā€™ = one where we removed as much cost and hassle for our guests as possible. Canā€™t get it down to zero but > 50% of our guests wouldā€™ve been able to come and spend Ā£0 doing so.

his username is quite deceptive

2 Likes