Things about modern life that are made way fucking harder than they need to be

Got a local mp3 file on my desktop that I’d like to transfer to Spotify on my phone. I have the mp3 on my phone also. Can I play that mp3 via Spotify on my phone? Can I fuck.

Snore off modern world.

Talk about other complaints like this in here if you want.

Dead easy to do in the Google Play Music thinger.

Arranging to be in for a parcel delivery.

14 Likes

Everything Apple does to their products outside of the os

1 Like

Yes. I know thats easy. Thanks Epimer.

Yes. This is a legitimate and valid contribution. Thank you.

I like OSX, I hate IOS.

1 Like

Using the self serve tills at the post office. Just wanna bosh this parcel up to Giffnock m9, not operate a nuclear submarine.

5 Likes

Having enough money to live

4 Likes

having to make a poll public manually

No. These are fairly easy to operate. This contribution is not welcome in this thread.

1 Like

Equality

I’m gonna stop using Spotify for that reason. Doesn’t really function as a ‘storage’. The Google Music thing sounds much better, you can store up to 50,000 tunes for free (so basically unlimited) and it’s all in the cloud or something.

Can you reformat these more serious ones to be a bit more minor and technology related please?

Having enough money to live while posting on DiS

Yes this is fucking horrendous, generally.

Best one I had recently was arranging for a Christmas present to be sent to the Isle of Wight. They attempted to deliver it to my parents’ place twice, but they weren’t in, so left a card advising them to go and pick it up. The sorting office is on the mainland.

Yeah, I should do this but fuck having to make all my playlists again.

This will never not apply:

3 Likes

This is only an acceptable response to waiting for something like a lung

interviews for low paying, entry-level jobs spread across multiple days, complete with role plays, q & a sessions, literacy and numeracy tests, and twenty different forms of ID you don’t have.

5 Likes