This is a thread for confirming whether or not you’re right about what everyone else does and whether you’re the same or different.
I feel like practically everybody but me checks the weather in some way (other than by looking at the sky).
Am I right?
- I’m like saps, completely oblivious until the weather arrives over my head.
- I’m not a weather lunatic but I’ll watch the weather bit after the news or google the weather/check an app if I’ve got a special event, like
- I reckon I check the weather at least once a day. Who doesn’t? Freaks maybe.
- I’m facking obsessed me, multiple checks per day, more than one weather app on my phone. Chance of rain in the next hour, you say? 14% squire. Frankly I need locking up.
Use this thread to see how like everyone else you are.
ask my virtual assistant when I’m getting dressed every morning so I know what thickness of cardigan to wear
why would your virtual assistant know what time you will get dressed?
I did have more, but I cleared some off when I put a load more music on my phone.
Just dress in layers and have access to either a hood or a brolly, ffs. Weather cunts.
Most of the time I just get wet, tbh. It’s only rain.
WHEN IT’S TIME TO PARTY I WILL WEAR A COAT
I just liked almost everything in this thread (to date).
Strong, DiS. Very strong.
Who checks the weather? What’s the worst that can happen?
Do a little dance or pull a face or do an air basketball shot when you’re in front of a full body mirror alone
- All the time
I love to do a little Jarvis Cocker dancing in front of a mirror.
quite like doing a cowboy walk and pistol draw
alright james dean bradfield
Sit down to wipe ones backside
- Stand up for easier access
- Obviously; I’m not an animal