Things everybody does. Or do they?

Before going to bed, set up your breakfast for the morning as much as possible (pour bowl of cereal but not milk, get banana out of cupboard, vitamin tablet next to empty glass, place teabag in empty mug, fill kettle with water, place spoon next to bowl):

• Yes, I am an efficient human bring with ample foresight and this saves time in what can be a stressful and rushed morning
  • I have never done this but will form now on, thank you KindRegards
  • This is weird
  • Don’t have breakfast do I (+10 indie points)
  • Wayne Rooney

0 voters

I need to make more use of IFTTT

1 Like

I use one of these I got from the hospital after I lost my arm. Pizza is the only thing I’ve used it for in 20 odd years!

4 Likes

I don\t always do this (and generally don’t have breakfast in the morning) but I will fill the coffee machine, get out the cat’s breakfast and lay out my clothes for in the morning. The easier and quicker my morning is with minimal brainpower, the better.

1 Like

Just use a pair of scissors, m8.

Clothes too! That’s a good one I will incorporate that also, thanks!

1 Like

Reads like a budget, British Patrick Bateman

(sorry kindregards)

2 Likes

good idea
would do this if I owned a table

2 Likes

don’t need to m7, I’ve got one those funky one handed knife thingies.

i check the weather quite a lot when it’s sunny, to check that it’s going to remain sunny and how long it will remain sunny for. have to check back regularly as well as the forecast will keep changing.

the rest of the year i barely ever bother with it or pay any attention. i’ll just look out the window before i leave the house.

My mum used to do this for me and still will if I’m visiting. Puts a plate over the top to keep the cat out. I don’t do it myself though.

1 Like

As a moderator I agree with this

5 Likes

re. the long running pizza scissors thing. I was deep in pizza YouTube and witnessed real Italians using scissors to cut real pizza.

Would you be so haughty to tell them that they are wrong ??

1 Like

A measure of how pathetic my life has become is that I’ve become increasingly resentful of having to get up and go downstairs to make my morning coffee.

So on the rare occasions when I’m sober enough last thing I sometimes fill the coffee machine, wash the mugs and empty the teapot. Then in the morning it feels almost like a holiday.

Oh dear.

I would not. Because they are oh so right.

How do you balance that with your coffee being as fresh as possible, with it being in an unsealed container overnight?

I like to party

• Everybody does
  • I’ll probably just stay in thanks, going to have a curry and watch an unhealthy amount of television

0 voters

I don’t fill it with beans. I fill it with water. The beans are in a tin in the fridge.

Plus obviously I don’t give a shit about my coffee being anything other than strong and coffeeish. I do care about having to fill things up and wash things up first thing.

I don’t go as far as pouring the cereal out (mouse issues :expressionless:), but everything other than getting food out I will get as ready as possible. Mornings are too full of cba so it helps to make things less effort.

1 Like