Things in nature that you hate (polls)

I love nature in general but sometimes it goes too far, like this, I hate this

• I hate this
  • I don’t hate this

0 voters

And lotus seed pods which I won’t link because it is a trypophobia trigger and just upsetting to look at.

• I hate this
  • I don’t hate this

0 voters

Please give warnings for anything especially harrowing

2 Likes

WASPS

• Hate
  • Don’t

0 voters

1 Like

Just one wasp is ok, a nest, can’t handle that

2 Likes

Just realised why I hate this so much, it looks like an upside down agar plate with fungal growth

hate it when you’re in the woods and there’s millions of caterpillars on every tree, even as a caterpillar fan that’s the stuff of nightmares

1 Like

I don’t particularly like the thought of all the weird little light headed pricks at the bottom of the sea but at the same time I kinda respect them

1 Like

Please note i am only talking about normal stingy wasps, non-evil species can stay

1 Like

Have to put my hood up when this happens, once I squashed one into my hair :sob:

1 Like

Scorpions

• Nope
  • Somehow not nope

0 voters

You know those midges things that hang around in summer and for some reason absolutely love certain t shirts or colours

That’s pretty funny when you think about it

1 Like

Looks like there’s a dragon at the centre of it

Both of those things in the op, i dont just hate, I’m positively terrified of.

standing on a snail :snail:

• don’t like
  • don’t mind

0 voters

Locusts

• Hate
  • Don’t

0 voters

I’ve only seen one and that was deeply unpleasant, never mind a swarm

I didn’t even know this cloud formation existed but it is so unsettling. Quite a lot of storm cloud formations are tbh, they are so huge and oddly shaped and ominous

There’s a massive swarm due isn’t there. Not here (I hope) but like 17 million of them getting themselves ready right now

I didn’t really but it looks like something huge and I have megalophobia so now I hate it.

1 Like

Those creepy underground bunkers are starting to sound like a good idea :sob:

1 Like

:scream:

1 Like

Hate it when there’s a tiny pepper in there too, have had that a few times

3 Likes