things people always think they're good at

Making a cup of tea

• Good @ T
  • Bad @ T

0 voters

Hope you don’t Canizares yourself

1 Like

Making a cup of tea is a fundamentally very easy thing to do. People who manage to fuck it up are a marvel

3 Likes

The amount of times I’ve spilt blueberries on the floor for my lack of skill at doing this is pretty embarrassing.

Doing an impression of someone / multiple people

• That’s true, I’m great at that!
  • Actually I’m quite bad

0 voters

1 Like

I have a thick potteries accent…all my impressions have a thick potteries accent :rofl:

4 Likes

If it was my thread, I’d say “chat allowed” and then when the chat happened I would say

NO CHAT

Thankz for readin

1 Like

This would be a great addition to the Thread Where It’d Be Funny If The Reply Was To The One Before It if it weren’t for @drfuktus

1 Like

Made sure to quote ‘Pub quizzes’ for that very reason, I’m no amateur

1 Like

More likely to snap my hand towards it then hit it so it smashes on the floor with even greater force.

i don’t even know what this is

2 Likes

crossing the road

• i actually am great at that, find the perfect gaps where the cars don’t need to slow down and i don’t need to speed up. if road crossing was an olympic sport i’d get the gold medal, easy
  • just a normal road crosser
  • bad at it. have been run over multiple times. im actually getting run over right now

0 voters

Ah apologies, it’s a Stoke-on-Trent accent (affectionately known as a potteries accent)

@iamwiggy needs to see this poll

Option 1 is describing a normal road crosser imo.

Loading the dishwasher

• I’m great at that
  • I’m bad at that

0 voters

Predicting the correct outcome of sporting events

• I’m really great at that
  • Actually nah

0 voters

Using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.

• I’m great at that
  • I’m bad at that

0 voters

Staying focused on a single task

• Good
  • Fucking hell the new poll format still makes me rage
  • I have a salad in my bag that I’d like to eat, but I don’t have anything to transport it to my mouth so will have to take it home with me.
  • Well it’s a pasta salad.
  • Feels kinda like the limit of what a salad is.
  • Could start a salad limits thread.
  • People’d probably get all beefy about it though, food threads get very opinionated.
  • Beef salad.
  • Beef.

0 voters

1 Like