• There she is
  • Pointing is rude

0 voters

Identifying dog breeds…

• I’m bad at that
  • I’m great at that
  • What’s a dog?

0 voters

Varying your egg preparation methods, scrambled, fried, poached etc.

• My egg choices vary and depend on mood and other foods they are paired with
  • I like one way and one way only

0 voters

2 Likes

Noticing the moment when replies become irrelevant to the OP

• I’m great at that
  • I just post whatever wherever

0 voters

Was this meant for the Shakira thread?

6 Likes

firstly

secondly

I am good at posting in that thread, the numbers don’t lie.

Am I good at posting great things from social media in that thread? It’s not for me to say

2 Likes

Wiping my arse

• I’m great at this, my arse is so clean that you could eat your dinner out of it or eat it for your dinner 24/7
  • Honest answer

0 voters

i maintain a clean anus at all times, don’t understand how you could go through life without doing this

Same here, but some people’s arseholes are trainwrecks pure and simple

It’s weird, with football, the “pro gamblers” consider returns of 12% per month as good.

Know 2 people who do these savage bets, where they bet every day based on paid-for tips from some absolute Statto.

I guess if you’re putting £50 on each bet (approximately 4 bets per day), then a 12% ROI isn’t too bad.

But I tried it for a month with £1 on each bet and it was just easier to actually do an extra hour or so’s work for the time it took to place the bets.

you have to see how people are in the extremes of life to really know their character

1 Like

I’m phenomenal at catching stuff I dropped

working in shops and bars and being someone who gesticulates a lot means lots of practice

1 Like

Update: I forgot to take the salad out of my bag when I got home. I have now thrown it in the bin.

Licking fannies

• Great at that
  • Actually bad

0 voters

I actually watched an instruction video on this a few years back and gained a new technique.

Feel free to DM me for details