things that are fun when you are ill

being moderately sick can be fun imo as you just experience things differently and your sense of time and obligations are different. What are some fun things to do when you are ill?

1 Like

watch golf

1 Like

eating salty snacks are fun when you are ill because tastes are so different and like one little crisp can sustain you for hours

1 Like

yeah I feel like Snooker fills a similar niche there too

5 Likes

Grapes

1 Like

Watching the Back to the Future trilogy and crying when the Delorean gets destroyed at the end

1 Like

I’ve never eaten grapes when sick but I can imagine the burst of juicy hydration is really satisfying!

Drink Lucozade. It tastes alot better when you’re not feeling well somehow.
(Has to be original flavour though).

6 Likes

Wouldn’t advise it in the times of Covid but have you ever gone for a walk when you are a bit sick and then sat down on a bench in a daze? That’s some good shit

2 Likes

yeah great hangover drink too

3 Likes

Watching things like The Wright Stuff or whatever morning programmes they have on BBC these days.

2 Likes

Is it one those electrolyte things where it tastes chalky if you’re not actually dehydrated?

12 hour e4 binges including watching the same episodes that you watched the previous teatime the next dinner.

Going “bayyyyyyyyyyyybe can you get me a drink” every couple of hours

1 Like

hehe yeah free sympathy teas :slight_smile:

Agreed, but I can only drink it flat when i’m hungover :joy:

1 Like

woah you should be sick more often! :wink:

1 Like

“there’s no point you spending all that time cooking if i’m not gonna enjoy it, lets just get some shit fast food delivered”

3 Likes

Not really no, it’s like a fizzy drink, kind of like an energy drink I guess but not with caffeine with glucose in instead. You can get original flavour (the best imo) or other flavours like orange or pink lemonade. They also do zero sugar ones.

think my mind works differently when I’m ill too, I will end up daydreaming and having very specific and in depth conversations with people in my mind, sometimes those I haven’t seen for years. Just go down these great tangents that I don’t seem interested in normally.

1 Like

Watching Troy (2004)

3 Likes