Things that are more exciting to anticipate than actually experience

I’m going to start using it as well (with your permission of course), hopefully we should be able to see a groundswell to get it as a widely accepted term in time for the 2022 World Cup

Georgia the country? The TV has to go out there for work periodically and the flight times (and days!) in both directions are always shit - would like to make a family holiday out of it one time but can’t be bothered with the inconvenience. Apparently there is ongoing chat that they are going to increase the number/frequency of routes but I’ll believe it when I see it…

Dig the wording of all this

The release of a new Sonic the Hedgehog game

(true until Sonic Mania)

Yeah, the country. The problem at the moment is that the direct flights are either from Gatwick to Tbilisi or Luton to Kutaisi and they’re both about double the cost of going through Warsaw or Istanbul. Everyone I know that has been absolutely loved it.

The TV certainly enjoys Tbilisi - she always comes back with a stack of nice wine, cheese and photos having spent not much cash. She’s done her research on holiday potential and apparently the coastal and mountain resorts are absolutely lovely :+1:

An indie band reformation.

Enjoy your sensible amount of hash browns.

The weekend

Weekends

seeing The Weeknd on a weekend

I just felt awful after hearing that Can’t Feel My Face song last Saturday.

You could say I was weakened by The Weeknd on a weekend.

:frowning: