Things that are very much worth a bit of extra effort

Started making my own cold brew coffee.

1 Like

Anyone with a fridge can make cold coffee pal

@ruffers Whenever you mention drinking a white wine spritzer I like to imagine you dressed as an old lady, with a blue rinse wig and fluffy cardigan. I reckon you could absolutely pull it off.

I have always said it,

going deep into the Aphex Twin catalogue.

7 Likes

Counting and sorting out all of the pieces/parts in Lego sets and Ikea furniture before starting to assemble them.

Sticking out the verses of Black Magic by Little Mix

I do have a fluffyish cardigan but it is black. Would totally be up for a blue rinse.

1 Like

Baking a potato properly in the oven for about 90 minutes or so- no microwave shortcuts

making proper gravy

3 Likes

making refried beans from scratch

1 Like

isn’t there a photo of you in a blue wig!? Wait… that might be @kallgeese

1 Like

Hmmm tend to think Little Mix are sort of the pinnacle of noticeably boring pop music that people pretend to like tbh but all power to you.

2 Likes

Most things in the car are worth the extra effort - setting the radio and that up; getting your seat/mirrors/steering wheel and all that right.

Similarly, getting your seat, monitors, desk, etc at work set up all comfortably too

1 Like

:smiley: It is he

Verses of that song - Yeah I agree with you, great take.

Chorus of that song - Shut up, friend.

Largely agree with Ruffers re: their music but they seem to really wind up the Daily Mail by wearing not that many clothes so they’re obviously a net benefit to society

2 Likes

I made the fridge from scratch so…

That chorus has 1 good line, and that’s just not good enough man

I think the melody is very good

Everyone I love, care for, and consider a friend.

1 Like