Things that, despite all logic, you refuse to believe

That I was born. I can’t explain why, it just doesn’t seem like the sort of thing I’d do. Also, apart from a birth certificate, I’ve seen no evidence that it happened. So.

That the earth has loads of layers and in the middle it’s lava. Just seems pointless and not true?

12 Likes

that people preheat their ovens

4 Likes

:angry:

1 Like

£5 toast

10 Likes

That there’s a damn bluebottle in here when I’m trying to nap

Go away idiot

Dogs can look up

4 Likes

Some of them can

That they put a man on the moon

4 Likes

Quantum entanglement.

1 Like

Gravity. I don’t see how it’s a “force”, things just want to be on the ground because it’s just common sense, that’s the order of things.

Science as a whole is, in my opinion, guilty of coming up with a load of overcomplicated explanations for stuff that doesn’t need it. Don’t try and give me that much lore for how a lightbulb works ffs. It’s not an “electromagnetic wave” it’s either light or it’s not.

13 Likes

Not saying any of the other theories are any better, but whenever I hear some nerd earnestly claiming that matter crashed into antimatter it all gets a bit…come on.

YES!!

They didn’t!!!
I was gonna say today isn’t the day to get into arguing about whether the moon landings were fake or not but… could be

2 Likes

That moles exist

6 Likes

Haha as it happens I do believe they put a man on the moon but I had to do the REM song bit.

You won’t remember REM. They were around in the 80s. safetywink

2 Likes

Already feel personally attacked by several posts

7 Likes

Okay, Isaac Newton

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Sorry tuna, that was unkind.
What are you feeling attacked by bbz? Is it the mole one?

2 Likes

Load of old toot. Not a chance they existed.

1 Like