Things that fully irk you

much more of a catpiss man, eh?

i have no idea if anyone plays anything in public out loud because I try to spend literally every second in a comforting cocoon of music on my own headphones

3 Likes

Would like to think that in such circumstances I’d try to identify the film, look up spoilers and ruin it for them, preferably just as i alight at my stop

1 Like

I was sat in front of someone watching the big bang theory with no headphones on the bus on Saturday.

1 Like

Videos on social media with subtitles that are wrong. Fix them or don’t bother.

3 Likes

I need to know the outcome of this please

Rather than arranging a convenient time for stuff like medication/asthma/etc reviews, my GP either send a text saying ‘yeah, were going to call you at any point on this date’ or, as happened today, just call unannounced then - when you miss the call - send a text saying ‘you missed your medication review’. FO,M.

first sign of warm weather = noisy power tools out everywhere

4 Likes

Speaking of noise…Seagulls. I live in the centre of a city, why are you here?? And more importantly why are they protected and therefore hard to remove!

Interesting stuff!

1 Like

Those new Brexity Weetabix ads.

3 Likes

Are they bringing back the skinheads?

IMG_4539

8 Likes

websites that are like “do you want notifications???” no obviously not, fuck off

27 Likes

Similarly, I get this every time I open the Discovery+ app. take a fucking hint.

9 Likes

Automated voice recognition software instead of people in call centres. I have a very neutral voice and they’re always fucking shit at understanding what I’ve said.

1 Like

When I’m looking for something to watch on Netflix and it starts every single trailer as I scroll through.

As I type it has occurred to me that you can probably turn this off.

1 Like

You can. Would recommend

2 Likes

our neighbours (relatively new, moved in in february not very friendly) got a wood burning fire (?) installed in their house. it absolutely stinks. they have it on now. in may. MAY! it’s t-shirt weather. it’s making our washing stink and i am irked.

wtf is wrong with them