Things that fully irk you

I know… :sob:

About 40% of the time I put my shopping on the little conveyer belt, the person in front hasn’t put the divider down. It’s a busy shop in the middle of the day. There really will be someone else behind you.

It really is the sort of thing your grandma would have a moan about, but I’m definitely with you on that.

I don’t get how people get irked by this, just leave a space. They’re not accidentally going to start taking your shopping!

They might!!!

5 Likes

Hey! Those are my DryNites!

2 Likes

Nah, bollocks. It’s the job of the person behind.

There’s a guy at work who makes it exceptionally difficult to do my job. At first I thought that this behaviour was just how things were in this kind of role and I did my best to change how I work to accommodate him.

I’m now working with a different team as well as his and turns out, no, it’s just him - the new team are a dream to work with by comparison. Actually screamed in frustration at an email from him this morning. Good thing I’m wfh.

Mate, you’re just sat opposite a mirror

1 Like

That explains all this sexual tension.

1 Like

just checked my deleted items. 576.

When you buy a toothpaste and it turns out to have a screw lid instead of a flip lid. FFS Oral B do I look like I’m made of time??

4 Likes
12 Likes

Can’t like this enough. (post, not feed).

Yup. Twenty first century - No excuse for this. I had to buy toothpaste in America last year - All screw tops. No wonder that country is going down the toilet.

This has to be DiS’ favourite video.

^has never had to knock on wood

2 Likes

You could set up a second account and like it again.

Late next February maybe?

1 Like

This sounds highly irritating, but I was at a show where there was one very distinctive laugher and they ended up making everything better. Was laughing at their laughter more than I was at the jokes sometimes. So it can go both ways.

So it is.

1 Like

Haha yeah, totally. I was in a very bad mood… I feel a bit bad for posting it now.

1 Like