Things that fully irk you

:open_mouth:

Idiots with car windscreen washers that spray over their car

INTERNET BACKLASH AT BBC REPORTING

AS NEWS

2 Likes

when you google a place to get to google maps and at the top of the results there’s a wee map so you click on it but it doesn’t go to google maps it goes to some useless bullshit

what’s that about

2 Likes

Amazon have tried delivering to me several times this week while I’ve been at work. After today’s attempt I got a passive aggressive ‘Delivery unsuccesful - Contact us to arrange re-delivery’ message.

Try delivering to me when I’m not at work before you give me that attitude you cunts.

1 Like

I do that if people are tailgating.

2 Likes

Two delivery irks this week:

1. UPS tried to deliver a parcel on Monday to my house, no-one in, so I requested they sent it to an access point thingy thinking they’d use the corner shop at the end of my road. Instead, they delivered it to a shop 0.7 miles away, which is in the wrong direction for my walk to the station. Had to leave half an hour early the next morning to pick it up.

2. Ikea were supposed to deliver new work desks, a fridge and some bookshelves today to my office. They called when they were an hour away to let us know, but never turned up. Tracking info was updated a little while later, and they’ve claimed they couldn’t find the building?! We’re just off a main road, gave them clear instructions (even though it’s not hard to find) and even sent them a photo of our front door so they’d know which office to buzz when they arrived. Called to complain, and instead of turning round to come back, they said it was too late and they were already heading back to the depot. Got to wait until 20 Nov now for deliver, for stuff we ordered on 9 October. Fully irked.

1 Like

:open_mouth: i’d be getting onto head office mate, that’s unconscionable!

1 Like

Think ikea deserve a very strongly worded letter.

1 Like

fighting the good fight

5 Likes

Yep same here, I just mean cars who can hit you when stationary and three cars inbetween

Someone else is on the case, I’ve used up all my reserves complaining and pestering our comms company for the past 3 weeks, after they managed to monumentally fuck up installing 2 phone lines.

Edit: double post

This is, stupidly pedantic but, there is a, Hendon fan that, write’s reports of the, matche’s he has been too and, they are published on Twitter under, a handle linked to, the club without, anyone spell, or grammer checking the post and, they read much, like this post.

5 Likes

… Only about a thousand words longer in one huge unreadable paragraph. Urgh.

1 Like

FUCKING LETTINGS AGENTS

I meet my bf for lunch most weeks at Nusa for soup.
When I go to Nusa alone, I get soup with rice in and 2 breads.
When he goes to Nusa, he just gets soup and 1 bread.

When he comes to Nusa with me, he is wanting half of my second bread. I say no fucking way. I offer to get him 2 breads and he does not want 2 breads and says the perfect amount of bread is 1.5 bits of bread.

I don’t budge obviously. If he wanted a half of bread, he could have had a second piece of bread. I bought the lunch today and offered to get him the second bit and he said no!

He also has terrible bread management skills and consumes his bread way early into his soup and then starts looking over at my second piece of bread. He sometimes tries to take a piece of my bread (cause I make mine last for the duration of the soup) and I have slapped him before.

Who is being unreasonable here?!

• I am being unreasonable. I should share.
  • He is being unreasonable. Get a second bit of bread ffs its only 50p

0 voters

I’m fucking irked! This happens every pissing time!

Next time just buy four bits of bread no matter what he says.

4 Likes

DESK DOESN’T SHARE FOOD

2 Likes