Things that fully irk you

The “punk” one for the wraps never seems to go away and always makes me cringe.

3 Likes

housemate is a perenial loo non flusher.

at first, I thought it was something to do with the environment (he’s recently started binging youtube videos on how bad the meat industry is, decided not to buy meat except eggs, of which he eats about 5 or 6 per day plus literal litres of milk). being greeted with a bit of piss in the bowl isn’t the nicest thing, but I could live with it.

he’s recently upgraded to leaving full logs of shit plus paper, and I’m wondering how I can deal with this diplomatically.

Scoop them out and leave them on his pillow.

4 Likes
3 Likes

am I wrong for thinking this is wrong?

• nah, you’re in the right m8
  • its just piles of shit and shitty paper, m8. get over it

0 voters

if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down

i flush the yellow ones too TBH

2 Likes

need @Epimer to come and lay down the law

14 Likes

He won’t be able to hold it in forever.

3 Likes

Why would you try? Straightforward: “Oi M9! How about flushing your shites out to freedom?”

3 Likes

Answers are touch flush your fucking shits!

2 Likes

Bit worrying if you’re doing yellow shits m8

I’d forgotten about that video. Cheers, it made me laugh on this grim morning.

and did it turn out to be just laziness or something?

6Music News. Just a daisy chain of differing opinions dressed up as news reports. The apotheosis of balance as both sides of the story, irrespective of their merits. It genuinely boils my piss and I have to turn it off.

3 Likes

Remember maconie spending 10 minutes laying into a music festival in London because it was held in London.

Allow all that shit man

1 Like

Guy on the tube this morning, in the priority seat, watching Big Bang Theory on his phone

At one point a woman with a Baby on Board badge gets on. This gent sees her, then gallantly points to an empty seat further down the carriage

I’m not saying that anyone who watches BBT is a massive toolbag, but that is definitely the case because it’s true as science has proven

11 Likes

A friend of mine frequently complains about a colleague of hers who does very little work. She’s so far today sent me 32 emails.

Family (well, mostly brother in law) making some huge deal out of having to make Christmas lunch/dinner lactose-free for myself and my darling partner.

It’s roast meat and vegetables! That’s lactose-free to begin with! So’s Christmas pudding!

Fuck off.

my parents always make a massive production out of the (what should be) very simple task of not using the same implements for the pigs in blankets as for the rest of the meal to avoid contaminating anything that isn’t sausages with gluten. it’s not difficult is it? fucking hell.

1 Like

Yep. It’s very tedious.

To vegans - what, you don’t allow any animal products!?!? Yeah, we allow it, we just choose not to personally consume it. Enjoy your steak!

To cyclists - what, you don’t drive!?!? Well, many of us do, actually. Safe journey!

To sober folk - what, you don’t drink!?!? Yeah, we drink, just not alcohol. Bottoms up!

To students - what, you don’t have a job!?!? Er, loads of us work hours approaching full time as well as studying. Have a good day at the office!

Etc. For basically any group that has made life choices that leans away from the prevailing norm, but over which loads of folk get REALLY defensive about because they KNOW they’re defending their position from a weak moral starting point. Quite why they plough on trying to defend it is baffling. Ultimately, in arguing their point, they’re arguing against themselves. And they know it. They should just shut the fuck up.

16 Likes