Things that have cheered you up today

Well, yesterday, anyway. I went to my new local pub - it re-opened a month ago. A couple came in with a baby in a pram. The bar man told them that children are not allowed in the pub. The couple left muttering something about age discrimination. My drinking can now be child free. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kallgeese’s story about his friend being the greatest guy ever has made my day.

6 Likes

Bought a new car air freshener and bin.

4 Likes

We need @Kallgeese to repeat it here.

Had a good* idea that’s got me all excited and bought myself a dress.

*well, I’m not sure it’s good but I like it so…

4 Likes

I finished at 3 for the first time in ages and there’s sunlight outside

6 Likes

No hot water in the house
getting stood up for a date I barely wanted
might piss myself before bed or something

Oh actually I get to lead a meeting tomorrow because someone’s in court for disputing a fine he got for his doggie doing a doo doo in the park

I get to pretend it’s for dogging

11 Likes

It’s new comic day and I had a lovely chat with my comic shop guy and I had an email from a recruiter earlier about a job that looks very interesting.

4 Likes

S’av a look at the dress m9.

Won an eBay auction on something that I’d set my maximum bid too high on because I hadn’t really done my research, but it went for the minimum amount.

3 Likes

New TV has arrived for my bf’s ‘games’ room. He’s going to be so excited when he gets home from work!!! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

TV = television, in case of ambiguity.

20 Likes

:grinning:

https://www.zara.com/uk/en/star-mini-dress-p02183042.html?v1=5716021&v2=400009

:grimacing: I actually bought three but I fully intend to send two of them back… maybe. We’ll see.

6 Likes

That is well nice! Proper barg as well, I can see why you bulk bought :grinning:

I doubt that model will be doing much bending :thinking:

HAHA, I literally cannot bend over in any of my dresses. It’s a problem.

1 Like

Haha! I bought two other different ones, they’re just not as nice.

1 Like

You’ve got great taste chief, lovely stuff.

Oh really? That means a lot coming from you! I think you have extremely good taste.

1 Like