Things that have cheered you up today

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

We both have exceptional taste :relaxed:

1 Like

I get to repair my bass amp, my guitar and restring both my bass and guitar when I get home! this is highly exciting and the end of a years long wait!

My friend had to have a colonoscopy after some abnormalities were found in a sample. He’s just got the all clear!

12 Likes

Wife just announced that she is making banana bread.

5 Likes

gonna go for a walk in the sun and listen to my Steely Dan playlist now, this is going to be great.

5 Likes

That’s really sad, because your enjoyment came at someone else’s expense. I thought you were going to say the baby was really cute or something :frowning:

3 Likes

unexpectedly bought a new guitar on my lunch break.

for now this has cheered me up - buyers remorse will kick in when the credit card bill comes

Also persuaded a couple of pals to go to a gig with me in June (need to do this more instead of just going on my tod)

5 Likes

You got it!

I saw a skirt I really want on Asos as it’s v much what I want my summer vibes to be but it feels a bit premature??

It’s also so plain that I won’t get bored of it so I should just get it really

Got to hang out with Jackson briefly

30 Likes

Not much tbh. Feeling increasingly doomy today.

My lunch was nice tho

5 Likes

I’d like a bite of that

1 Like
7 Likes

There was one hour and twenty-two minutes more daylight today than on the 21st December :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good call!

I oil up the sourdough and griddle it on the pan and then I rub a garlic clove into it

My breath right now is :100:

2 Likes

Cute and weird

Thank you!

1 Like

Yaaas meow, that’s how the pros do it :+1:

1 Like