Things that make you cringe a bit or feel sad

No idea why the ECB (or whoever) think there is an appetite for five ODIs in late-September. The Ashes starts in a few months’ time, just let everyone have a rest.

this

:grimacing:

on the flip side, you could imagine a Koeman or Pardew leaving a shit on the desk on the way out.

Bilic - Poo On Desk
Pardew = sends snarky email with a load of bcc’s
Redknapp = throws tantrum
Koeman = devoting the next 10 years of his life to destroying that entire club as an entity

6 Likes

How do you feel about me having no idea what a snapchat filter is?

14 Likes

They were complaining on tms about the big concerts at old Trafford churning up the outfield and contributing to the delayed start of today’s odi.

RADIOHEAD GIG DELAYS CRICKET MATCH NO ONE IS REALLY INTERESTED IN is pretty near to peak dis.

1 Like

Awwww… But it is, in fact, true. I have never used Snapchat.

Cringe… 90% of Best Man speeches with all the BANTZ and the LOLZ and the LADZ ON TOOER stuff whilst a room half full of those in the autumn of their years look on with baffled incomprehension.

Sad… Any time I see anyone sat alone with their head in their hands on just staring into the middle distance has a habit of destroying me inside.

When the bus is full so it doesn’t stop, but there’s someone at the bus-stop flagging it down. They’re kind of hurt, embarrassed and angry all at once. I feel their pain.

1 Like

I saw an elderly gentleman filling up his shopping basket with ‘Basics’ pork pies in Sainsbury’s the other day. Handful after handful.

It made me sad as he was on his own but I like to think he was having a load of mates round later.

once saw a couple of about 50 years old buy nothing except 4 industrial sized jars of pickled eggs and a four pack of fosters.

got to wonder whats going on there.

1 Like

Or he just fucking LOVES pork pies. I know I do.

1 Like

when i get old + can stop really caring that much about calorie intake and carbs and all that shit, i will literally eat every pork pie i ever see

8 Likes

Never forget Zola bringing a tray of tea and biscuits out to the Sky reporters when West Ham sacked him.

:sob:

3 Likes

cheap cheap cheap

https://twitter.com/Spurs_US/status/910159025169473536

All zero reply threads.

THat poll eric4 made that nobody answered :frowning:

Cringe: ‘are’ instead of ‘our’. There is simply no excuse whatsoever for this. None at all. Absolutely none.

1 Like

I really hate the build-up in speeches like that… “You thought you’d got off lightly but… Oh no!”

It’s even worse when the best men are a double act or a group of them, egging each other on whilst we all wonder when we can get back to enjoying the day.

1 Like