Things that make you cringe a bit or feel sad

Thank goodness!

when someone makes a cup of tea but they leave the teabag in for like 5 seconds max :fearful:

(just witnessed this in the kitchen at work)

Last week I had lunch with a friend who I hadn’t seen for years, at the start we agreed on some fallback topics (e.g. the weather, Trump, holidays) to use in case of any awkward silences. It’s good to have a safety net.

do you never think of some things that are like this, and think “why is this like this”, and then instead decide to do these things as a corrective to our collective insecurities or something?

like… my sisters both felt uncomfortable with how frank and openly I was talking about certain things at a big extended family gathering once, as if you don’t talk about certain things, and this just made me want to be like that even more, because there’s no real reason to not be like that, beyond insecurity.

Which one? ‘Cringe’ or ‘A bit sad’?

both

there’s a sort of person who automatically has to chip in with a negative comment about literally anything. and clearly takes a little joy in that

i’ve met a few over the years, and they make me both sad and embarrassed at once, and possibly even fully irk me. worst kind of people

shit post, mate

3: Beyond Thunderdome

It makes me cringe when I bend over to tie my laces and my trousers split in the bum area and it turns out I’m wearing white loose pants with red hearts on them.

old people eating at subway

When xylo gets irked and goes a bit xylo :frowning:

HAHAHA HE’S BENT OVER AND HIS TROUSERS HAVE SPLIT IN THE BUM AREA AND IT TURNS OUT HE’S WEARING WHITE LOOSE PANTS WITH RED HEARTS ON THEM

that actually makes me even more sad and embarrassed in hindsight

Oh yeah, nobody has said “Smokers outside the hospital doors” yet.

(For cringe btw)

Hey, at least you usually catch yourself in the middle of it these days :slight_smile:

:grimacing:

good old Carry On Films

i would say (hope) that i generally go down the road of 70% less sudden irk-splosions in general

Dutch tea!