Things that need to be eradicated from society (keeping it light edition)

Saying bless you (or acknowledging a sneeze in any shape or form)
Ties
?

11 Likes

Standing in fucking stupid places, such as train station entrances, when people are trying to get past.

14 Likes

Fake kissing when you meet someone, whether it be a good friend, an acquaintance or a stranger that you’re meeting for the first time. As well as real kissing when you meet someone that you don’t actually love in any form whatsoever. I mean, I don’t know you, don’t care for you THAT much, so keep your lips away from me.

5 Likes

First class train carriages

17 Likes

Sandwich shops, bars, cafes, etc writing shit on blackboards outside their premises.

8 Likes

Social media.

4 Likes

Yeah i would say unnecessary* touching of anyone that you don’t love is a good one.

*like you can save someone from falling over or whatever

1 Like

Automatic 10 or 12% service charges at restaurants

Everyone should tip but more organically

4 Likes

I am being the change I wish to see in the world and never acknowledge a sneeze

2 Likes

Australians. Lighthearted wink :wink:

1 Like

Not this. All restaurants should have a set service charge added onto the bill.

11 Likes

Racism

People telling you to keep it light

1 Like

I hate hard water, think it should be a human right to always bathe in soft water. Hard water must be eradicated, Balonz.

Nope. After a heavy fucking weekend in London I’m quite happy to pay the extra £20 for peace and quiet on the way back up the road.
I’m fact I wish they had a diamond class or something where we got shoulder massages and head rubs.

5 Likes

Ever drunk a cup of black tea made with hard water? It’s fucking rank and shouldn’t be allowed.

1 Like

Why, in the year of our Lord 2018, am I still having to press enter after inputting my personal identity PIN into a cash machine? Bam this sick filth.

11 Likes

if they didn’t exist then trains would have more space and everyone would be able to travel in comfort instead of just the obscenely rich

8 Likes

Phew I’m glad you said it :wink:

Chances of an employer passing that on to the staff? Never worked anywhere that does service charges so I honestly don’t know. Is it set in law that service charges have to go to staff?