Things that will never not feel stupid as hell

SMALL GIFS

5 Likes

Having a particularly violent cold/disgusted/stressed spasm.

Done this with high heels that have buckles. Just drunkenly wave your feet in the air and demand someone else takes them off for you :smiley:

1 Like

Nah you can make it hot, you’re giving them ‘fuck me’ eyes and wriggling sexily to help them out. Of course they can’t see the fuck me eyes cos they’re too busy struggling to yank the damn trousers off, but still, the thought is there.

4 Likes

I usually find waving my legs around in the air inspires my tights/pants to be removed at record speeds :joy:

2 Likes

posting a sincere opinion

1 Like

been trying to hide it from my flatmates when I wash my shopping… which makes it seem weirder and more furtive

1 Like

Forgetting your work lanyard/house keys

2 Likes

talking to your phone

Wait shopping washing is a thing?

Only if you’re super scared of 'rona droplets. Even then I can’t really bring myself to it.

apparently people are bleaching their apples and that once they get home from the shops

I do it for some things, probably both inneffectual and overly paranoid,

Biting your own tongue/gum

1 Like

Never heard…

I wouldn’t be buying a can of juice and then drink it without washing it now. Or an avocado, think how many people will have given that a squeeze. Anything that can sit in the shopping bag for a few days doesn’t get cleaned but the fresh stuff does.

Nah bleach is for packaging, pal. Washing liquid wash for your fruit and shit.

so much this, especially if you’re also rocking a pair of converse high tops :grinning:

2 Likes

Video conferencing. The number one gripe with corona

1 Like

washing everything with soap and water, toilet paper, crisps, bananas, even the shopping bags. It’s good fun!