Things that you can snap and then buy at the shops

I’ve never seen this, but does make sense tbf. The supermarkets are giving us a doing with broccoli stalks when you think about it.

next time you have broccoli - peel off the outside of the stalk, chop up the inside and cook with the flowers. Lovely

1 Like

My subordinate just came over and I closed down my browser but I didn’t realise that I just had a huge screenshot of this yoghurt on my screen…

7 Likes

He’s still here but he doesn’t. The parking fills up a lot quicker than it used to so those spots are usually gone. I barely see him anymore…

1 Like

That’s exactly the sort of product I was referring to. Thanks.

Bollocks are they shatterproof.

1 Like

Carbon forks

shame

2 Likes

if anyone got one of these in school we would always try and shatter it. Great times.

2 Likes

Carrots
Celery
Cucumber

Guess if you tried hard enough then breadsticks in the box.

I only ever get to buy half a cucumber because no one else likes them…

1 Like

If I remember correctly they would take quite a bit of bending back and forth but the fucker would give way eventually.

but that’s not shattering - you proved nothing!

A cold wham bar

Imagine not knowing the difference between shattering and snapping.

Imagine!

always associate it with a similar story from my mate in rural Oxfordshire, with a stranger (shock, horror!) coming in to the village shop and asking for a ‘sliss of bread’. After much confusion, they realised he was after a slice of bread, and no, they could only sell it in loaf format.

2 Likes

Asparagus stalks