Things to remember if you go on Pointless

Proper cba face from her team mate here

7 Likes

If you get to the final, when Armstrong tells you that you have won a Pointless trophy, be sure to do a little victory dance and go ‘Yay!’ pretending that that was the real reason you came.

:frowning:

:smile: :partying_face: :tada:

Not a fan? Or do you want the Thursday Murder Club books to come out at higher frequency?

Can’t stand the bloke

Woah this is gonna send shockwaves up and down the nation

“It’s been great having you on the show. Ladies and gentleman: Richard!”
(canned :clap: applause)

2 Likes

Oh another russian bot trying to keep us out of the EU by belittling the adults in the room is it

Who? Me!? No way!

No true lover of the EU would talk about Richard like that

“Will still be doing the celebrity shows”

Oh I’ll turn up if I don’t have to rub shoulders with the disgusting general public.

Absolute fucking weapon

10 Likes

Matthias Sammer, Igor Belanov, Allan Simonsen.

…should World Footballer of the Year winners crop up.

They must spend fucking ages recording those programmes. There’s about ten a day aren’t there? I’d sack it off just to get some kip.

Of all the things he does really only house of games actually requires him doesn’t it? Anyone can chuck out those books and pointless just needs any old nerd to sit there and read out words.

Xanders worse than Osman though

7 Likes

Both tories, imho. At least Osman bought his mam a house. Armstrong’s from a fairly long line of double-barrelled well-to-dos.

2 Likes

Don’t get why he’s still doing the celebrity ones

If I ever were to go on pointless I would be sure to say I have a friend who was also once the considerably less talented side kick of Ben miller.

1 Like

Workload probably. If they do eight episodes a day it’s probably a week’s work a year for him while retaining a BBC salary.

Nah he’s a guaranteed lib dem