Things what are inexplicably horrifying

For example this spoon. What is covering this spoon? Why is it so uniformly coated? What sort of maniac stirs something so deeply so as to cover an entire spoon???
Look at it just sitting there next to all the other cutlery, the bastard

16 Likes

I hate that photo

8 Likes

Deep-sea fish with teeth.

Doors at 7pm

4 Likes

When the end of the toilet roll is wet for some reason. Why is it wet. There are no good explanations for why, only horrifying ones.

16 Likes

I’ve got a wee bit of trypophobia so crumpets. They make me feel physically ill.

or when you leave a public toilet and the handle is wet

that’s not inexplicable at all actually, it might be piss is why it’s terrifying

3 Likes

The title of this thread.

8 Likes

Walking up/down a stationary escalator. Always get jelly legs when stopping on and off them.

6 Likes

Those ones that go really slowly until you step on them and then suddenly speed up. WHAT THE BOLLOCKS ARE DOING TO ME.

See also, these non-stop lifts that they have dotted around here, and in my local post office:

shudders

2 Likes

pizza farts

1 Like

1 Like

8 Likes

This or the X-ray of a baby’s head with all the teeth in it. Absolute nightmare fuel.

3 Likes

I was looking for that and couldn’t find it.

Yep. Same. I saw a photo someone with an infection that caused the effect and it freaked me out. Honestly made me feel ill and and unnerved.

Came here to post cup-a-soup. Sticks like Theresa May.

I’m not a huge fan of rapid revolving doors as I worry that I’ll get a limb caught in them. ^Those bad boys just look like volunteer guillotine machines to me…

Thats a legit fear, I saw a video of a dumbass who voluntarily put his hand in one for the lols once and it didn’t end well.